State of Michigan requires everyone 17 and older to have a Michigan Fishing License.
– Fishing license needs to be purchased before your visit – Click Here. (Note: License included in Florida)
– All trips require a reservation.
– Credit card or cash is needed to secure your reservation.
– All prices quoted are cash discounted 10%, any other form of payment, add 10%.
– Deposits are non refundable, but you may reschedule up to within two weeks of the booked date.
– Cash on day of your trip is preferred.
– Women and children absolutely welcome! This is a family-oriented day out.
– Captains make all weather decisions.
– Please wear soft soled non-skid shoes.
– Bring suitable clothing depending on your trip location.
– Parking is $5 per vehicle in the Michigan location.
– Food and drinks cannot be brought aboard the PAR-TE-TYME due to licensing -snack bar is provided.
– Crews work for tips only – gratuity is not included in your reservation.
– All departure times are listed in the timezone of the trip location, please check carefully.